Have you noticed that so many YouTube users are focused on gaining more subscribers and followers for their channels? Are you wondering why they do this?
Why gaining more views on YouTube is important
Views on YouTube are a form of currency, and they can help your channel a lot. If you gain more views, then you can increase the chances of success for your YouTube channel.
For example, if you upload vlogging videos, the more views that you gain, the more that your vlog has higher chances of getting featured. So you should focus on getting more views for each video that you have.
Why should you do this? There are a lot of reasons for you to upload content that is geared towards gaining as many views as possible. Ideally, the videos that you upload are designed to capture views. And here are some of the reasons why you should focus on gaining views for your videos.
Better Search Optimization
In the search queries for videos, YouTube will often list videos with high view counts at the top of the search page. So if you want to make it easier for people to find your videos, you have got to have a lot of views.
Higher chances of getting featured
When you want to get featured on YouTube’s homepage, you will also have to get a lot of views to get there. So if you want to have the recognition that comes with being a featured video, then you should try to get more views.
More views equals more views in the future
People are more inclined to click on a video and watch it if it already has got a lot of views. So to draw more views in the future, you will also have to start gaining more views in the present. Having a lot of videos right now will ensure that the future of your videos will be good.
Videos will become trending
If your video start gaining views rapidly, you will slowly get a higher chance of becoming a trending video. Trending videos will often become viral. So if you want that viral status, you will have to start gaining more views first.
These are only some of the reasons why views are so important for your channel, but as you can see, there are already quite a lot of them. Even one of these reasons could help your YouTube channel immensely. So if you want to gain more success as a YouTube user, you will have to focus on getting more views. To become a successful YouTube user and community member, you will have to gain more followers and subscribers, and the only way to do this is to have a lot of views for each of your videos. If you have gotten a lot of video views, then you can certainly start your career as a YouTube user. And to ensure the success of your career as a YouTube member, you will have to focus on gaining more views!
8 Tips to help you get more views for YouTube
One of the measures of success on YouTube is the number of followers and subscribers that you have. A vlog channel that gets a lot of views for a video that it uploads is sure to become successful.
Try and check the number of views that your videos have; the more views that your video has, the more likely it is that you will become a YouTube success. However, getting those videos views can be hard. Not everyone can be extremely lucky.
Fortunately, you do not have to be lucky to gain more views; you can just follow these tips if you want to have more success for your channel.
Tip: Hire a VA to write a thousand comments on other related pages for as little as $10.
- Upload a catchy or attractive video thumbnail to attract more people into clicking your videos. Using a good looking thumbnail will let people be enticed into clicking your Youtube video. More people will watch your videos if they like how your thumbnail looks.
- Social Media – Another tip you can follow to draw more views to your YouTube video page is to share your videos or channel content on social media platforms. You can post links to your videos on websites such as Reddit, or Facebook. You should try sharing your YouTube content onto those other kinds of social media.
- Try to purchase advertising slots for your YouTube channel if you do then you can make people more aware of what you are uploading onto YouTube. Purchasing advertising is an effective way to make people more aware of the kind of content that you have to offer.
- Uploading good content onto your YouTube page is another important thing that you can focus on. Focus on creating quality content for your videos. If you want to make sure that viewers will watch the videos that you upload, you must try to upload content that is worth watching too.
- Video Title – Writing a good title for your videos is also another way that you can gain more views. You should think up and use a good title for your videos. People are more likely to click and watch a Youtube video if it has got a catchy title that draws them into your video.
- Collaborate with other channels – Try to reach out, collaborate and interact with other successful Vloggers.
- Video comments exposure – Do this by replying to comments or liking other videos. These kinds of activities can increase the awareness of your video with other viewers and users, and it also increases the reputation of your channel too, you don’t need to do this yourself, you can hire a VA to do this for you and get them to write a thousand comments for $10, but don’t be a spammer, remember your comments represent your channel.
- Write a detailed description in your YouTube video, and make sure to include keywords. If you do this, it makes it easier for people to find your videos. And it also gives them an idea of what to expect if they do watch it.
- Learn how to market your youtube channel buy learning about viewer behaviour.
All of these tips can help all kinds of YouTube channels. From vlogging channels to music ones, as long as you keep these tips in mind, you are sure to gain more followers for your YouTube channel, and you can also gain a lot more views too.